Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dear John...I Think I Love You


Jenny Matlock

Welcome to Saturday Centus, the brainchild of Jenny Matlock of Off On My Tangent.  Each week, she provides a prompt, either a picture or series of words, with which we are challenged to express ourselves in response.  This week, our prompt is "Dear John" and my story follows with the prompt in bold.

Dear John,

I just wanted to thank you for all you do...
You always have my back
My butt is always covered
Your strength sees me through the worst days and nights
You never judge
Even when I neglect you, I can always count on you being there for me
I can't imagine my life without you
Throughout the years, you have grown and redefined yourself, and my life gets better as you do
I'm so lucky to have you...I think I love you...thank you for being you


Please click on the Saturday Centus logo above to poop...I mean pop...over to Jenny's and read some submissions of my fellow students!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Eden House News and views said...

How on earth did you come up with this take? It's great. Have a great week

21 Wits said...

Oh too cute! I just adore this JOHN and story and all and the precious sweetie- what a smile!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

You beat me to it! I was going to write a love letter to my toilet - we're quite close!

Bethe77 said...

Enjoyed the read. Great expression of a Dear John instead of the one I was thinking.
Blessings

Maggie Grace said...

lol! How clever!

Maude Lynn said...

This is hilarious! So clever!

Viki said...

Oh my gosh, too funny. Loved this.

Unknown said...

This is one John we cannot do without!
You must visit poopreport.com at some point. Yes, it's a real site. I think it would be your kind of humor!

Jenny said...

How funny!

I wrote something quite similar before I even started reading these!

Love your picture!

Love your cute idea!