Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sparkle Inspiration









Welcome to Writer's Workshop, a weekly challenge hosted by the always entertaining Mama Kat.  Each week, Mama Kat challenges us to write about one or more of prompts she has provided.  I chose to write about being inspired by the word "sparkle" because I wanted to share a post I wrote some time ago about a book entitled, and she sparkled by Joan Steffend.  It's a great feel-good book, as well as a quick read!  To see my post, click here, or click here to see the book and to learn more about it and the author. 



This would make a great gift for any woman (girl through grandma) in your life.  I found it uplifting, encouraging and empowering!  I hope you do, too! 



Thanks for stopping by today.  Please visit Mama Kat's Writers Workshop here and enjoy some of the other entries! 




No comments: