Friday, March 12, 2010

Reflections - Girlfriends

Every Friday through Sunday, Newtown Area Photo sponsors a meme where a gazillion photographers, amateur through pro, can showcase their work using a "Reflection" theme. I love to see the different points of view that people have, and the truly amazing pictures that they take.



The photo is of two girlfriends who are each taking a picture of the two of them. In the left sunglasses lens, you can see the reflection of the arm of the friend on the left, as well as, the hand and camera of the friend on the right. I humbly admit that I did not take this picture, but a relative of mine did! Does that count?

I just want to thank Newtown Area Photo for sponsoring this meme every weekend, and allowing me to participate. Please visit here and prepare to be entertained by some truly gifted artists!

Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Clytie said...

It doesn't matter who took it - it's still a wonderful reflection! I would say double reflection - because it reflects on the friendship between these two beautiful girls.

Jeanie said...

Whoever took it, it is a very interesting reflection picture. You can give yourself credit for recognizing what a good picture it is.

Matty said...

It's a brilliant idea, and a good move to explain the reflections or I might not have seen them all.

Ebie said...

Liz, this is pretty cool! A wonderful reflection shot!

Kat said...

This is a great capture! Of course it still counts, you submitted a great photo! Kathy

Nefertiti said...

original !

Unspoken said...

Darling picture!

Anonymous said...

Pictures taken by relatives are definitely valid - In time they can be passed of as your own ;0)

Prairiemaid said...

Cute picture.

I am following you, but I have a confession of sorts.

I was trying to make a button for a meme tonight and was practicing on a blog a started, but then decided just to use my regular blog for the information I had planned to use *My Journey* for (thinking I would make pages). I knew I had one follower on My Journey, but just assumed it was my sister. When I looked tonight, I discovered you! Anyway, I apologize.

I do post nearly daily (depending on my mood) on The Prairie Maid. And the door is always open and the coffee pot on!

Again, sorry.

~Cheryl

Marla said...

What a neat idea