Friday, December 17, 2010

Saturday Samplings - "...and she sparkled"




Back in November I wrote a post about a fantastic book that I was given. It's called "...and she sparkled" by Joan Steffend. I'm not blowing my own horn by recommending one of my own posts; I just want everyone to have the opportunity to check out the book. It's a heartwarming read, by a lovely lady. Please click here to go to my post, and then once you are there, please visit her website where you can literally read the book and watch a short video of Joan talking about the book.

Please come back and let me know what you think. Have a wonderful...last weekend to shop...weekend!

1 comment:

Matty said...

I never heard of Tristan Publishing, but after browsing their website, I've already jotted down some of their titles for Christmas gifts. And She Sparkles is one of them. Thanks so much for the heads up.