Thursday, November 29, 2012

"And She Sparkled"



Welcome to Writer's Workshop, a weekly challenge hosted by the always fascinating Mama Kat at Mama's Losin' It.  Each week, Mama Kat challenges us to write about one or more of five prompts.  I chose the topic "something that sparkles" because I wanted to share a post I wrote some time ago about a book entitled, "and she sparkled" by Joan Steffend.  It's a great "feel good" book, as well as a,"quick" read!   To see my post, click here, or click here to see the book and to learn more about it and the author. 

This would make a great holiday gift for any woman in your life.  I found it uplifting, encouraging and empowering!  Joan Steffend is a remarkable woman who wears many hats, and I will add that she looks marvelous in each of those hats!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please visit Mama Kat's Writers Workshop here and enjoy some of the other entries!

No comments: