Friday, November 30, 2012

Fragments on Friday...whew!!!!!



Welcome to Friday Fragments #225!  It's a great place to finish up your week, catch up with the adventures of others, and prepare for a great weekend!  Mrs4444 of Half-Past Kissin' Time, sponsors this breath of fresh air each Friday, and I always look forward to it. 

It's been a whirlwind of a week trying to get back to a routine after having a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my family in St. Louis!  I'm racking up the holiday hours working at a "fine" department store here in Chicago, which just might negate all the of the charging that Santa is doing for the family....

This coming Tuesday, I will have interview #2 at a local middle school, to work in the office.  XXX your fingers, please!  If it is meant to be, I will be able to get off my feet for awhile. If not, at least I still have the department store job...the job where I have a great employee discount!

For a great holiday gift idea, please check out my post from yesterday, "And She Sparkled", about a delightful book by Joan Steffend. 

Here's to a great Friday and hoping your weekend is nothing less than splendid!  I think it would be fun, and a great endorphin release to perform a random act of kindness!  I challenge you to find someone who could use a little help, and then sneak like a Ninja on them!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please click on the Friday Fragments logo below and pay a visit to some great friends of Mrs4444!


Mommy's Idea

10 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

Sending you my best wishes on your job prospects!

Keetha Broyles said...


While I do NOT like doggy licky kisses, that top photo brought a HUGE grin to my face.

Thanks for sharing that today.

I HOPE it was your dog in your kissing booth - - - that would just make it even better.

Barb said...

I love the dog picture! Good luck with the interview.

Claudya Martinez said...

Crossing my fingers for you regarding the interview. I just know something perfect is on its way to you.

Unknown said...

I love the doggie picture.

Jeanie said...

I am so glad things are looking more promising on the job front. Good luck with interview #2.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for your interview.

I did my random act of kindness earlier this afternoon - I stopped at Walgreens with the Ts. In addition to the gum we intended to purchase, we also bought a bottle of water to give to the Salvation Army bell ringer outside (along with dropping some money in the bucket).

nancygrayce said...

I love the dog picture! We used to have a big yellow lab who loved to kiss! We would warn friends to keep their guards up if they didn't want to be affectionate with our dog!

Hope you get that job off your feet!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nani said...

Best of luck Tuesday! I have all of my fingers crossed for you!

qandlequeen said...

Definitely sending you lots of luck at the middle school!