Sunday, June 23, 2013

Make My Day - Sundays



Heigh, ho....off to work I go!  I have to pass this life-size poster each day as I make my way to the "department du jour" at the retail store where I work.  As I pass it, I always say "S'up Brad," giggle and then get the biggest smile on my face!

Even though we share the "Pitt" name, I don't think we are related. I've searched the Net, Ancestry and even have a published "Pitt Family" book, but alas..no connection!  Does it really matter? All that matters is that the poster stays put.

If the store opens one day...and the poster is missing...they only have to check the cameras to find an white-haired lady running through the store carrying a 200 pound poster and frame over her head! I'll confess, and I'll do the time...it will be worth it!

I'm originally from Cali, then St. Louis, now Chicago, Illinois!  Welcome to my city!

Today's post is brought to you by the amazing Unknown Mami!  Please click on her Sundays In My City logo below and enjoy traveling to places I only dream about!  Thanks for stopping by today!


Unknown Mami

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I want to know what Brad says back to you when you pass him each day. Even if he doesn't say much those eyes are definitely following you.

Unknown said...

I would almost be willing to go in on my days off just to be greeted by that poster. :D
Have a great day!

Jenny said...

The mental picture of you running off with this poster just cracked me up!

Thanks for the smile!

You should ask the store if you can have it when the promo is done!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Pitt is quite handsome, but I would be more likely to steal a Viggo Mortensen poster.

If they catch you and throw you in jail, at least you'll have company...Brad!

Anonymous said...

Call me if you need bail money ... LisaB