It's been a while since I've joined in the fun of Linda's Random Dozen. She gives everyone 12 questions to answer and by doing so, something new is learned by all. It's always interesting to read the answers of other bloggers, as well as, the challenge to provide my own answers. Please click on the 2nd Cup of Coffee Logo and come party with the rest of us!
Here we go!
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I am not very pleasant; in fact I'm downright witchy!
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
I jump for joy until I remember that I don't get paid when school is cancelled!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Coming up with fresh ideas for quick dinners!
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
No. I only decorate for holidays where I can leave the decs up for a few weeks!
5. What song is on your mind today?
Girls Just Want to Have Fun, by Cindy Lauper.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
Mostly contemporary, but will watch the classics because the "old ball and chain" likes the classics!
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Not very well. The Irish in me comes out and explodes. Once that has happened, it's over and I can continue. I usually have to see it through, or it will eat away at me.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
He looked inexperienced. I thought I would be able to teach him in "my ways"!
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
A week or so ago when I thought Brad and Angelina might break up.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
Candy Hearts, making Valentine boxes and then passing my valentines out to everyone.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Anything, as long as it was sugarless.
12. Red or pink?
Thanks for stopping by!