Please stop by 2nd Cup of Coffee and say hi to Lid! Just click on the logo and you will be magically transported to a very happy place (one of those happy places that we all try to get to now and then!)
Here are a few Q & A's that may tell you a little more about my schizo personality!
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I shot a bow and arrow at Girl Scout Camp....once!
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Hopefully, on my bed...where I left them this morning.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
Mostly late. It drives the hubs crazy!
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
California. I was born there and it's where I spent my first 40 years.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Girls Just Want To Have Fun!
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Fritos, but since I'm not supposed to eat them....anything that is baked.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
Anything by Mel Brooks.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Just my bangs. It didn't work well, at all!
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Gee, this is a hard one, because both my house and I are trashed big time.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Animal dander and really stupid people.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it makes me step outside of a very comfy, cozy place.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
If I couldn't love, I wouldn't feel alive. I think that love bonds us to each other, and, that it is meant to be given away.
It feels good to be back!