Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Heart Faces Challenge - Made in the Shades!



Let me introduce you to the Cuckoo Sisters! They both provide non-stop entertainment no matter where they are. They love life, and live it to the fullest!This was taken on the beach at Del Coronado, California!

Each week I Heart Faces sponsors photo challenges that are answered by the novice through professional photographers. It doesn't matter where you are in your photography adventure, all are welcome! Please click on the I Heart Faces logo and you will be instantly transported to the home page where you are invited to check out some amazing shots taken by everyone who is answering the challenge. Enjoy!






I used a Nikon Coolpix 380 camera that belongs to my husband. I am a novice, so I just point and shoot! Sometimes, I get really lucky!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

This is very interesting - I appreciate you sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, so relaxed :)

Jeanie said...

I love your name for them. How great to have a sister to share the beach and so many other things with.

Deborah Ann said...

OMG, the header and background here are absolutely gorgeous! (Found your blog at Jenny's).

Have a great weekend!