Thursday, April 7, 2011

Z is for ZAPATOS!



"Z", the last letter of the alphabet! We made it!! Alphabe-Thursday, by Jenny Matlock, Off On My Tangent, is a clever weekly meme that I look forward to writing. I pondered over many "Z" words, but wanted to share my love for Zapatos (shoes). The "to-die-for red number above is "Bloom" at Bakers.


Mojo Moxi - Poppy (Bakers)

I can't wear most of these, but I do love them. There are a gazillion companies making the most fabulous shoes out there, but I chose two companies with which I am familiar; Bakers Shoes and KM2 Shoes to Live In (see my sidebar). Hope you enjoy!

Now remember, these shoes are NOT for wearing to the beach, or to a family picnic! "Nancy" - Bakers.



And for a special occasion, like sneaking around with your guy!


Jill - KM2 Shoes to Live In I'll bet they will make these in white for a wedding!


Brylee - Now this is more my style! This next one is too!



And so is this! I just might be able to wear this pair to work!



Here's a pretty Spring shoe. Treat yourself to a pair of these!


Wild Pair - Gerri

Please bunny hop over to Jenny's and see what other zanies are writing about! Just click on the logo below!

Jenny Matlock

Have a great weekend, and remember to get plenty of zzzzzzzzzz!

10 comments:

Chris H said...

OMG those are fantastic shoes!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--I love your shoe pictures--they're fabulous!
XO

Lora said...

I LOVE those little grey mary janes. I might even NEED them!

Jessica B said...

Great shoes! Anything over a 1/2 inch and I am in trouble though. LOL

Judie said...

"Lovely to look at, delightful to hold, and " hell to wear!!! I gave up on cruel shoes a long time ago. I still like looking at them, though!

Gabe said...

Love them all...but the red ones...oh how I love red shoes!

Sandra said...

I hope the high heeled ones are sold with crutches. I'm pretty sure I'd need them before I even made it out my front door!
The sandals, definitely my style!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your Zapatos! I find that I have to wear some kind of heel(not necessarily 3 inch or higher) or have some major support for my instep :o) So, I do like the flat sandals too, but maybe with a little heel. Again, a fun post...hm...I just bought another pair of shoes, so better not go shoe shopping for a little while :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you so much for your wonderful visit and kind comments! I'm happy you enjoy the art that I do and look forward to your visits :o)

Splendid Little Stars said...

amazing shoes! Most of them look like they would ZAP your toes! I think one would simply pose (preferably in a sitting position) while wearing them.

Jenny said...

I love those Brylee shoes! I would absolutely wear those. Okay, actually I would absolutely wear them all if I could balance and not kill my feet.

My daughter at 5' 11" wears at least 4" inch heels almost every single day to work! She looks killer in them and says after awhile you don't even notice they hurt.

Ummm.... yeah.

If I ever get a real job again, there will be no 4" heels involved.

Thanks for a stylish finale to this round of Alphabe-Thursday's.

A+